Atlus West has launched a new English trailer for the upcoming Persona 3 remake, Persona 3 Reload, highlighting the battle system and the new BGM, “It’s Going Down Now,” which plays when ambushing enemies.
“The music for the title is composed by Atsushi Kitajo of the ATLUS Sound Team, with vocals from Azumi Takahashi and Lotus Juice.”
Persona 3 Reload is a remake that aims to capture and expand upon the original Persona 3 experience with enhanced gameplay, story, and characters. The protagonist finds himself attending Gekkoukan High School, where he quickly becomes acquainted with the Dark Hour and Tartarus. He then joins S.E.E.S, a group that seeks to end the supernatural conundrums with their Persona abilities.
Pre-ordering the game will grant the following Persona 4 Golden tracks:
- Reach Out to the Truth
- Time To Make History
- I’ll Face Myself -Battle-
- A New World Fool
- The Fog
The Persona 3 Reload Digital Deluxe Edition ($79.99) includes the following:
- Base Game
- Digital Artbook: Filled with 64 pages of character art, concept art, backgrounds and other illustrations from the game!
- Digital Soundtrack: Listen to newly arranged tracks from the original Persona 3 plus all-new tracks from Persona 3 Reload, presented by the Atlus sound team for a total of 60 new songs.
The Persona 3 Reload Digital Premium Edition ($99.99) includes the following:
- Base Game
- Digital Artbook
- Digital Soundtrack
- Persona 3 Reload DLC Pack: Includes all purchasable additional content for the game.
You can view the Battle BGM & Gameplay Reveal trailer for Persona 3 Reload below:
- The producer clarified that the game will feature added main story content from Persona 3 FES but lack The Answer epilogue and the female protagonist from Persona 3 Portable.
- Staff confirmed that Tartatus will feature new elements, such as a dash function, to make exploration more enjoyable.
- Will feature new events to focus on characters who did not receive as much focus in the original game.
- Development Began in Late 2019
- Development for Reload is in its Final Stages; Will be a Deeper Dive, Not an Evolution
- New Commercial
- Implied Fatigue System Removal
- Every Social Link Rank Up Scene Voiced; Highest Amount of Voiced Lines in the Series
- Maxing All Social Links is Easier
- Fleshed-Out Tartarus Dialogue & Breakable Objects
- “Something” to Compensate for No Male Party Member Social Links
- Mitsuru, Fuuka & Akihiko Renders + Gameplay Trailer
- Social Links Won’t Break
- Extended English Trailer
- Second Trailer, Aigis, Shinjiro, Ken, Koromaru, Screenshots, Purchase Bonuses
- New Battle Theme Details
- Aeon Social Link; Ken, Koromaru & Shinjiro Side Stories
- Security Camera & Koromaru Walking Retained
- Shift Battle Mechanic
- Eiha & Kouha Added
- No Card Shuffling
Persona 3 was initially a PlayStation 2 title that birthed the concept of Social Links that would follow in Persona 4 and Persona 5. Then, a director’s cut version named F.E.S. launched later, featuring a new playable epilogue called The Answer and added enhanced gameplay features.
Years later, Persona 3 Portable was released for the PSP, which removed The Answer and the ability to walk around town but added the option to play as a female protagonist and new post-game challenges.
Persona 3 Portable is now available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.