Aniiplex of America and TYPE-MOON have launched the official English website and Twitter account for the upcoming English release of the first part of the Tsukihime remake, Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon-.
You can view the quoted cast and staff involved below:
- Ryosuke Kanemoto as Shiki Tohno
- Ikumi Hasegawa as Arcueid Brunestud
- Kaede Hondo as Ciel
- Shino Shimoji as Akiha Tohno
- Kana Ichinose as Hisui
- Yuuki Kawahara as Kohaku
- Scenario, Director: Kinoko Nasu
- Character Designer: Takashi Takeuchi
- Art Director: Koyama Hirokazu
- Graphics: Takao Aotuki, Shimokoshi, Shimaudon, Sunadorineko
- Animation, Scripting: BLACK
- Scripting: Urushinohara
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga
- Logo Design: WINFANWORKS
- Main Theme: “Seimeisen” by ReoNa (SACRA MUSIC)
- Opening Animation: ufotable
- Planning & Production: Type-Moon
You can view the profile of protagonist Shiki Tohno below:
You can view the official English announcement trailer for Tsukihime -A piece of blue glass moon- below:
Thanks to Final Weapon for sharing this news.
The original Tsukihime was initially launched for PC in Japan in December 2000 before receiving its aforementioned remake in August 2021 for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. It features protagonist Shiki Tohno who is exiled from his home after suffering from a significant injury enabling him to see the death lines on human beings and non-living matter.
This news follows the localization of Witch on the Holy Night, which performed quite strongly.
Witch on the Holy Night is now available on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.